10 January 2015. Board of Directors of Oman Flour Mills has decided to go ahead with its plan to build a flour mill in Sohar with an installed capacity to produce 500 tonnes of wheat flour per day. Oman Flour Mills will have a 60 per cent stake in the joint venture, with the remaining 40 per cent equity to be held by Essa Al Ghurair, a UAE-based businessman.

TIMES OF OMAN

Oman-Flour-Mills

You can post comments after registration

This site uses only session 3rd party cookies.

If you dont change browser settings you agree with it.

I understand