23 January 2015. The OFIC will have a 20 per cent stake in the dairy firm, which will create 400 direct and indirect jobs, and the remaining 80 per cent stake will be given to investment funds (including pension funds) and private investors.

TIMES OF OMAN

http://www.timesofoman.com/News/46097/Article-Oman-plans-OMR100-million-dairy-plant

You can post comments after registration